Apply NowPart-time Registration
P.O. Box 631 Station A
Toronto, ON, M1K 5E9
Protect your data with Cybersecurity Governance
Centennial College is the first academic institution in Canada to provide Cybersecurity Governance Training for non-IT professionals.
In an increasingly online world, it’s more important than ever for everyone to be part of the solution instead of just relying on the IT staff to protect against the threats of hacking and data breaches. Centennial College and have teamed up to create micro-courses aimed at non-technical staff that will show you how to defend yourself and your company against cybercrime, through learning that’s easy to understand, and even fun. Upon completion of the micro-courses, you’ll earn an internationally-recognized badge from Centennial College and xahive, and be able to share your achievement on LinkedIn.
Centennial College currently offers 2 training micro-courses and will expand to cover 3 additional cybersecurity micro-courses in the near future. Participants of all 5 micro-courses will meet Canadian, US and UK/European cybersecurity training requirements:
- Micro-course 1: Cybersecurity and the Internet
- Micro-course 2: Cybersecurity and the Healthcare Sector
- Micro-course 3: Cybercrime: Regional and International Legislation related to Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Micro-course 4: Cybersecurity Governance Essentials
- Micro-course 5: Cybersecurity Ethics
- Micro-course 6: Cybersecurity and the Different Sectors - Coming February 2020
For more information or group discounts please email Kevin Deveau at KDeveau@.